- You can drop children off as early as 6:15. There will be activities for them in the sanctuary.
- We will be following USD 437 Covid protocols. At this time, masks are NOT required. Temperatures will NOT be taken upon arrival at the church. If your child has a fever or isn't feeling well, please keep them at home.
- We will be using the dropoff-pickup system that worked well during our Awana Program. From Auburn road, enter the south drive, drop your child off at the registration desk on the east side of the church, and exit onto 85th Street. After VBS, your children will be escorted to your car when you reach the front of the line.
- We will have a Missions project. Will the dashing young knights or the fair maidens procure the most donations? What dreadful consequence awaits the loser? Check back for an update!
- VBS POST PARTY, July 23, 8-9pm
- On Friday the 23rd, we will have VBS as usual. But at 8pm, family & friends are encouraged to join their children for a review of the week's activities, some singing & lots of laughter!
- Pre registered children will receive their vbs t-shirt on the first night of vbs. Children who register onsite will get their t-shirt the second night they attend as the shirt size is necessary to make their shirt.